Open Career Position
Network Consultant / Network Engineer
"Network Consultant" and "Network Engineer" are two descriptions of the open career position's title - they are used interchangably on this site, other websites, and other places where Agility Network Services, Inc. posts jobs. Internally, the position is "Network Consultant."
Currently looking for an experienced Network Consultant / Network Engineer for a full-time salaried position in the Chicago area.
Open Career Position: Network Consultant / Network Engineer
Computer Network Consultant - Leading I.T. Consulting Firm in Chicago's I.T. Consulting Firm
Agility Network Services, Inc. is the Nation's 129'th Largest MSP. Agility takes great pride in - Excellent Benefits – Competitive Salaries that are commensurate with your skills, experience and education. Network Consultant: An Agility Network Services, Inc. Consultant generally has 2-5 years of desktop and end-user support experience; excels at providing exceptional customer service and proficient in communicating with various levels of end users. A Network Consultant will assist a team of seasoned Senior-level network consultants in delivering efficient and superior technical support to Agility's clients.
Network Consultant Position Experience Guidelines: An Agility Network Services, Inc. Consultant generally has 2-5 years of desktop and end-user support experience; excels at providing exceptional customer service and proficient in communicating with various levels of end users. A Network Consultant will assist a team of seasoned Senior-level network consultants in delivering efficient and superior technical support to Agility’s clients.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems in production networking environments.
- Active Directory DNS.
- Hardware and remote access: Workstations, Notebooks, Tablets (Mobile Device Management; MDM), Thin-Clients (Hyper-V is most commonly represented proficiency utilized), Wireless Access Points (WAPs such as Cisco Meraki and the like), printing/imaging devices/solutions, UPS, environmental management, data back-up & restoration.
- Virus, Malware, and End-Point Security mitigation and removal.
- Understanding of networking and troubleshooting in various capacities.
- Strong self-sufficient abilities with time management, prioritization, documentation and problem resolution.
- Familiar with secure remote connectivity solutions (VPN, Firewalls, Switches).
- Manage complex professional and interpersonal situations with aplomb and tact.
- Eager to learn and maintain technical certifications offered and supported by Agility (Agility offers additional compensation to reward such ambition).
- Desire to work closely with peers, managers, and clients for cross-pollination of technical consulting skills, elevation of business acumen, and exchange of solutions, ideas and experiences.
- Experience with a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tool sets a plus.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- MCITP and/or current Microsoft equivalent certifications and specializations.
- Familiarity with Macintosh in a networked environment, and or ACSP, ACTC, ACS
Find Out More About Agility:
Find Out More About Agility: What Sets Agility Apart is outside the scope of the description of the job but to those that are looking for a long-term position and a great place for a career https://agilitynetworks.com/careers/
- No Phone Calls Please
- Questions can be answered after you send your Contact Information and Resume
Looking To Join The Team?
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Your Information is Confidential and Protected
Fill this short form out in its entirety. It is rare we do not contact you regardless of mix or match - we appreciate your time.
"*" indicates required fields