Open Career Position
I.T. Consulting Firm Sales Executive Career Opportunity
The position of Sales Executive is to develop, pursue, and acquire new services business for Agility Networks. The sales cycle uses methods both traditional and modern, and is flexible to accept new approaches for prospecting and lead development. Qualifying leads receive an onsite visit from a team including the Account Executive/IT Sales and selected other staff as appropriate for the opportunity. The Account Executive/IT Sales position is responsible for not only the initial communication but shepherding the sales aspects of the process through intake, assessment, selling, and handoff to Service Delivery. A successful candidate will show the ability to understand and execute the sales tasks involved but also the ability to understand, describe, and apply a knowledge of Agility’s business to appropriate prospect organizations, to further the growth of Agility Networks. Compliance with Agility practices and standards is mandatory; however, a successful Account Executive/IT Sales person will have the opportunity to offer input into those practices and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The overarching goal is to move forward in what can be a lengthy sales cycle; there are many levels of engagement – moving a prospect towards full IT management is the mark of successful execution of the sales process.
- First contact with prospects through sales outreach processes.
- First response to prospects that have expressed interest through our marketing efforts.
- Social media communication as part of marketing effort.
Sharing SMB News on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Provide input and feedback to marketing team regarding our online presence(s).
Links, directory management, other task-based SEO/SEM steps.
- Collaborate with service delivery to bring appropriate pre-sales technical staff into sales cycle to develop quotations, proposals, and respond to RFP/RFI documents, on a timeline to drive the sale forward appropriately.
- Become familiar with technical staff strengths and preferences.
- Facilitate all onsite meetings with a prospect.
- Account Executive/IT Sales person will “run” meeting, provide agenda, keep scheduling and meeting order, ask business needs questions, and frame discussion.
- Consulting staff will provide in-depth discussion of solution components when appropriate.
- Utilize our professional services administration software; Training on this software is provided.
- Perform sales procedures using our professional services administration software and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Manage IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements.
- Assist Marketing team with preparation of Agility Newsletter.
Looking To Join The Team?
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Your Information is Confidential and Protected
Fill this short form out in its entirety. It is rare we do not contact you regardless of mix or match - we appreciate your time.
"*" indicates required fields