Open Career Positions
Senior Network Consultant
Agility Network Services, Inc. has been focused on providing professional quality Information Systems Management to Small and Medium businesses since 1994. We are expanding our team; a family of like-minded, business-oriented, I.T. consultants who are empowered to contribute to the success of the Agility family, clients, and partners.
To provide our clients with expert consulting, management, implementation, and innovation for their Information Technology needs; from strategy to execution and all points in between. Agility employs both Senior and Associate Network Consultants to deliver great service to our clients.
A successful Network Consultant will achieve the following results:
- Communicate with clients at strategic and tactical levels
- Build professional rapport with clients
- Be accountable for client life-cycle
- Participate in the new client engagement process
- Document client systems for internal information sharing
- Become knowledgeable on client business processes to best advise the client on technological solutions to business problems
In addition, a consultant will
- Be actively involved in Agility’s internal activities, meetings, surveys and culture.
- Share knowledge, discoveries, ideas, challenges and solutions with peers and managers.
- Be self-directing of career and consultative skills through collaboration, observation, training, periodicals, seminars, conferences etc…;
We understand that Agility professionals are all influencers on how we conduct business internally and externally, and all work to form the future of the firm as a whole.
Senior Network Consultant Required Proficiencies:
- Windows Server & Client Operating System in production networking environments
- Microsoft Exchange Server proficiency in production networking environments
- Active Directory, DNS, Security, Network Design, VPN, Thin-Clients, Terminal (Remote) Services, Troubleshooting, Business Class Servers, Workstations, Notebooks, Firewalls, Switches, WAPs, routers, print and imaging devices and solutions, UPS, environmental management, data back-up/restoration.
- Secure remote connectivity solutions; VPN, Private circuits, MPLS, RPC/HTTPS, SSL
- Virtualization technologies
- Storage technologies, NAS, SAN, Fiber-channel, shared storage
- Managed Services concepts and technology, centralized management and monitoring.
- Disaster recovery planning and solutions.
- Virus protection, malware prevention and remediation, and end-point security technologies.
- Mobile operating technologies
- Cloud computing, SaaS, and hosted systems
- Microsoft SQL server and other database platforms installation and deployment (Agility’s Applications Solutions Group handles items beyond the foundation/infrastructure of such solutions)
Desired attributes for a Senior Network Consultant:
- MCSE and or current Microsoft equivalent certification and specializations.
- CCNA, CCSP and specializations
- VCP, VCAP and specializations
- Familiarity with Macintosh in a networked environment, and or ACSP, ACTC, ACS
- Familiar to proficient in Microsoft Sharepoint Server