Open Career Position: Network Consultant / Network Engineer
Network Consultant / Network Engineer: Job Description
Computer Network Consultant – Leading I.T. Consulting Firm in Chicago’s I.T. Consulting Firm
Agility Network Services, Inc. is the Nation’s 129’th Largest MSP. Agility takes great pride in – Excellent Benefits – Competitive Salaries that are commensurate with your skills, experience and education. Network Consultant: An Agility Network Services, Inc. Consultant generally has 2-5 years of desktop and end-user support experience; excels at providing exceptional customer service and proficient in communicating with various levels of end users. A Network Consultant will assist a team of seasoned Senior-level network consultants in delivering efficient and superior technical support to Agility’s clients.
Find Out More About Agility: What Sets Agility Apart is outside the scope of the description of the job but to those that are looking for a long-term position and a great place for a career (https://agilitynetworks.com/careers).
Required skills and attributes
- Proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems in production networking environments.
- Active Directory DNS.
- Hardware and remote access: Workstations, Notebooks, Tablets (Mobile Device Management; MDM), Thin-Clients (Hyper-V is most commonly represented proficiency utilized), Wireless Access Points (WAPs such as Cisco Meraki and the like), printing/imaging devices/solutions, UPS, environmental management, data back-up & restoration.
- Virus, Malware, and End-Point Security mitigation and removal.
- Understanding of networking and troubleshooting in various capacities.
- Strong self-sufficient abilities with time management, prioritization, documentation and problem resolution.
- Familiar with secure remote connectivity solutions (VPN, Firewalls, Switches).
- Manage complex professional and interpersonal situations with aplomb and tact.
- Eager to learn and maintain technical certifications offered and supported by Agility (Agility offers additional compensation to reward such ambition).
- Desire to work closely with peers, managers, and clients for cross-pollination of technical consulting skills, elevation of business acumen, and exchange of solutions, ideas and experiences.
- Experience with a Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tool sets a plus.
Desired Skills (not required but nice to have):
- MCITP and/or current Microsoft equivalent certifications and specializations.
- Familiarity with Macintosh in a networked environment, and or ACSP, ACTC, ACS
No phone calls please.
Indeed Posting (preferable way to apply):
Website Career Pages: https://agilitynetworks.com/careers
More Information About Agility: https://agilitynetworks.com