Back-Up On & Off Site
Our firm’s services and VMware’s robust product line offer the best path to a secure, managed and controlled environment. Because it’s not just about getting to the cloud, it’s about getting to company’s cloud.
VMware provides amazing flexibility for server consolidation, ease of management and access from anywhere. Our VMware Consultants are certified in VMware and are part of our team approach to providing solutions for businesses.
We’re here to cover the important topics, provide the latest research and answer all a business’ questions. We’ll help a company build the cloud solution that leverages its existing IT resources and aligns seamlessly with the specific needs of its enterprise. So, ask away and let’s get started with a cloud solution.
Examples of good times to investigate VMware-based network environment integration/use:
- Starting a new network (for a new firm, organization, business)
- Adding two or more new servers to an existing environment
- Planning on upgrading more than one server to new hardware within 24 months
- Overgrowing a current server room or server rack and and/or power & A/C capabilities
- Quick and flexible disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity from a system
- Centralized management of server network environment
VMware’s greatest benefit is its ability to control and allocate hardware resources more efficiently than the generally used server operating systems (Windows, Linux etc) by themselves. VMWare works as an integrated addition to these Operating Systems.
VMware allows multiple servers to be consolidated onto fewer hardware devices and utilizes hardware investments more effectively and can create spillover benefits such as better longevity and redundancy.
VMware’s benefits increase more in these environments, due to enterprise-class blade server systems and Storage Area Networks (SANs). Working together, VMware ands us can bring true “Data Center” type power and functionality to the small and medium businesses, essentially creating a very flexible “private cloud computing” environment.