Executive Overview of Agility Network Services, Inc.
Agility has been consistently providing services to Small- and Mid-Sized Business, Corporations, and Non-Profit Entities since 1994. Clients large and small span across business demographics allowing Agility to be nearly industry agnostic. Each vertical such as finance, legal, AEC, design, manufacturing, NPOs, healthcare, software development, real estate to name a few have tailored needs in addition to specific line of business.
- Managed I.T. Services
- Specific Projects (Core Competencies)
- Computer Network Assessments
- Security Vulnerability Testing (from Desktop to Full PEN Testing)
Agility has proven abilities across the spectrum described and listed, see Why Agility and Differentiating Factors pages.
Experience has shown a great deal of Solutions Experience and I.T. Management Experience transfers well across this horizontal. Agility is focused on Microsoft-Based technology as a Managed Services Provider but also has a Spectrum of Abilities that is Wide with Depth – Pen Testing Across 10 Types of Firewalls for instance.
Twenty-Five Years in Business with an ethos of *not* everything to everyone with I.T. needs – but against the tide, and to favor the working and living balance of the Team, Agility Searches for: Business and Organizations with needs in the Chicago Metropolitan Area, and the Midwest are all generally reliant on certain technologies such as security, business continuity, and help desk.
- 99% of everything that Agility offers and performs in the field or remotely including Help Desk is accomplished with Full Time Employees (quite a bit of separation in the marketplace with that first item).
- ZERO "Finger Pointing" During the Most Complex of Times.
- Ease of Sharing Responsibilities through Geographic Concentration
- Sharing Responsibilities Forces other Positive Accountability Issues.
- Running Strong with Well Over 26 Years in Business.
- Focus on Clients in SMB / Mid-Market.
- Client sizes have increased benefitting all Client.
- Staff Experience, Ethics, Collaboration, Client Advocation - Further Separates Competition.
- Justified Demands for Ever-Evolving I.T. Management Solutions Benefit Client Base.
- Agility Processes, Standards, and Accepted Protocals Ensure Consistent Service Delivery.
- Business Continuity
- Wireless LAN - WiFi - 802.11xx Services
- I.T. Security Services
- I.T. System Audits and Assessments
- Virtualization and Systemization
- I.T. Outsourcing Services
- Managed I.T. Services Provider
- I.T. Security Services
- Cloud Migration Services
- Microsoft Office, Azure, Cloud
Comprehensive I.T. Services for Mid-Market and SMB Businesses and NFP Firms
Agility has been consistently providing services to Small- and Mid-Sized Business of All Types – Corporations and Non-Profits that are nearly Industry Agnostic Horizontal Demographic rather than One or Two Verticals.